IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828, Bewick to Dovaston , 1968
Bewick to Dovaston : letters 1824-1828 / edited by Gordon Williams ; introduced by Montague Weekley.
- London : Nattali & Maurice, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 150 pages, 5 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, facsimiles, portrait ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B47 A2 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1147.6.B47 A3 1968Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Frontispiece illustration mounted.
Includes bibliographical references.
Also issued online.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Correspondence.Artists -- England.Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 -- Correspondence.Dovaston, John Freeman Milward, 1782-1854 -- Correspondence.Wood-engravers -- England -- Correspondence.Wood-engravers -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.