Bell, Walter George, 1867-1942, Fleet street in seven centuries;, 1912
- Fleet street in seven centuries; being a history of the growth of London beyond the walls into the western Liberty, and of Fleet street to our time, by Walter George Bell, with a foreword by Sir William Purdie Treloar, bt. Forty-six illustrations; drawings by T. R. Way, Hanslip Fletcher, R. Anning Bell, T. E. Knightley; reproductions of old prints, maps, original documents, and photographs.
- London, Sir I. Pitman & sons, ltd., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 608 p. front., illus., plates (1 fold.) ports., plans (1 fold.) facsims. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 F5 B45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Errata slip inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Literary landmarks -- England -- London.London (England) -- Historic houses, etc.London (England) -- History.Streets -- England -- London -- Fleet street.