Headlam, Cecil, 1872-1934, The inns of court , 1909
The inns of court / painted by Gordon Home ; described by Cecil Headlam.
- London : A. and C. Black, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 211 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill., map (folded ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 I53 H4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Each plate accompanied by guard-sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Inns of court.London (England) -- Description and travel.
- Origin of the Inns.--The Knights templars.--The Temple church.--The Middle Temple.--The Inner Temple.--Lincoln's Inn and the Devil's Own.--Gray's Inn.--Inns of chancery.--The Serjeants and Serjeants' Inns.