Clinch, George, 1860-1921, Marylebone and St. Pancras, 1890
- Marylebone and St. Pancras: their history, celebrities, buildings, and instituitions. By George Clinch ... With numerous illustrations.
- London, Truslove & Shirley, 1890.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 235 p. front. illus., pl., port., maps, plans. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 M2 C55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC,REF DA685 M2 +C55 (LC): 30 cm.
Title in red and black. Tailpieces: Initials.
- Subject Terms:
- Marylebone (London, England)St. Pancras (London, England)