The history and antiquities of the parish of Lambeth, and the archiepiscopal palace, in the county of Surrey : including biographical sketches of the most eminent and remarkable persons who have been born, or have resided there from the earliest period / by Thomas Allen ; illustrated by numerous engravings from original drawings and rare prints, preserved in public and private collections.
- Additional Title(s):
History of Lambeth.
- London : Published for J. Allen by J. Nichols, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- , 458 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 L2 A44 1826Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations chiefly drawn and etched by the author.
Half t.p.: History of Lambeth.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1826.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1826.Lambeth (London, England) -- History.Lambeth Palace.Nichols, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Allen, Thomas, 1803-1833, The history and antiquities of the parish of Lambeth, and the archiepiscopal palace, in the county of Surrey , 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.