Liber albus: the white book of the City of London. Comp. A.D. 1419, by John Carpenter, common clerk. Richard Whitington, mayor. Tr. from the original Latin and Anglo-Norman, by Henry Thomas Riley.
- London, R. Griffin, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 l., 8, 660 p. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA676 C37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A compilation of the laws, customs, privileges, and usages of the city, extracted from the archives of the corporation. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Charters, grants, privileges.London (England) -- History -- To 1500 -- Sources.London (England) -- Politics and government.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- To 1500.
YCBA Collections Search
Corporation of London, Liber albus, 1861