Diogenes Laertius, Lives of eminent philosophers , 1950
- Lives of eminent philosophers / Diogenes Laertius ; with an English translation by R. D. Hicks.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Lives, teachings, and sayings of famous philosophers. English & Greek
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press: 1950.
London : W. Heinemann, 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryPA3965 .D6 1942 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Greek and English on opposite pages.
"First printed 1925; revised and reprinted ... 1950."
"Select bibliography": v. 1, p. xxxix-xliii.
BAC REF: Imprint varies: v.2 London : Heinemann.
BAC REF: "First printed 1925; revised and reprinted 1942"
- Subject Terms:
- Philosophers, Ancient.Philosophy, Ancient.