Boswell, James, 1740-1795, The hypochondriack,, 1928
- The hypochondriack, being the seventy essays by the celebrated biographer, James Boswell, appearing in the London magazine, from November, 1777, to August, 1783, and here first reprinted. Edited by Margery Bailey ...
- Stanford, Calif., Stanford University Press, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3325 A7 1928 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)