Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Letters of James Boswell,, 1924
- Letters of James Boswell, collected and edited by Chauncey Brewster Tinker ...
- Oxford, The Clarendon Press, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (port.) double facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3325 A8 T55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML,YAL Yz 899 +T4L: "By arrangement with the delegates of Clarendon Press this edition on hand-made paper is printed specially for the Brick Row
SML,YAL Yz 899 +T4L: Book Shop, Incorporated, and is limited to 100 copies, of which this is no. 49."
- v. 1. 29 July 1758-29 November 1777.--v. 2. 8 January 1778-19 May 1795.
- Subject Terms:
- Boswell, James, 1740-1795.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)