Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771, Correspondence of Thomas Gray,, 1935
Correspondence of Thomas Gray, edited by the late Paget Toynbee and Leonard Whibley ...
- Oxford, The Clarendon Press, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. fronts., illus., plates, ports., fold. maps, fold. plan, fold, facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3503 A4 1935 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Paged continuously.
"Nearly three-fourths of the letters have been printed from the originals, either from photographic reproduction or from transcripts."--v. 1, p. xxiii.
Includes complete lists of the letters and genealogical and chronological tables.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- I. 1734-1755.--II. 1756-1765.--III. 1766-1771.