Historical and descriptive accounts of the theatres of London / by Edward Wedlake Brayley, F.A.S. &c. &c. Secretary to the Russell Institution ; illustrated with a view of each theatre, elegantly coloured, drawn and engraved by the late Daniel Havell.
- Additional Title(s):
Accounts of the London Theatres
- London : Printed for J. Taylor, Architectural Library, High Holborn, MDCCCXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- , 2, [v]-vi, , 92, 4 p., XVI leaves of plates : ill. : 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN2596.L6 B73 1826+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Half title: Accounts of the London theatres.
Printed by J. Moyes, Bouverie Street, London.
Addenda: 4 p. at end.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 227
SML,Y Hag26 +826b: Binder's title: Theatres of London.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in gilt stamped calf. Appeared in: British Theatre Exhibition 1530-1900. National Book League, 7, Albemarle Street W1 October-December 1950. Includes an additional two mounted engraved views of the Drury Lane Theater and the Pantheon.
- Subject Terms:
- Moyes, J. -- Printer.Taylor, J. -- Publisher.Theaters -- England -- London -- History.Theaters -- England -- London.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1826.
YCBA Collections Search
Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854, Historical and descriptive accounts of the theatres of London , MDCCCXXVI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.