An excursion to the United States of North America, in the summer of 1794. Embellished with the profile of General Washington, and an aqua-tinta view of the Statehouse at Philadelphia. By Henry Wansey, F.A.S.
- 2d ed. with additions ...
- Salisbury, J. Easton [etc.] 1798.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 270,  p., 1 leaf. front. (port.) fold. plate, fold. tab. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE164 W25 1798Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded table: "Census, taken by order of Congress", 1774, 1787, 1791.
First edition, Salisbury, 1796, published under title: The journal of an excursion ...
"Literature": p. 264-270.
- Subject Terms:
- United States -- Census, 1st, 1790.United States -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Wansey, Henry, 1751-1827, An excursion to the United States of North America,, 1798
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.