The poetry of earth, 1966
- The poetry of earth: a collection of English nature writings / selected, with an introd. and critical prefaces, by E. D. H. Johnson.
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Atheneum, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 423 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1143 .J6 1966 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 19th century.Nature in literature.