Carr, J. Comyns (Joseph Comyns), 1849-1916, Coasting Bohemia,, 1914
- Coasting Bohemia, by J. Comyns Carr ...
- London, Macmillan and Co., Limited, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 280,  p. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4452 C5 C6 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Many of the papers ... first appeared in the columns of the Daily Telegraph."--Introd. note.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Bohemia past and present.--Some memories of Millais.--At home with Alma-Tadema.--With Rosetti in Cheyne Walk.--Edward Burne-Jones.--James M'Neil Whistler.--The English school of painting at the Roman exhibition.--With George Meredith on Box Hill.--The legend of Parsifal.--Sex in tragedy.--Henry Irving.--A sense of humour.--Sitting at a play.--Sir Arthur Sullivan.--The junior of the circuit.--By the side of a stream.--Index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain.