Studies in the book trade , 1975
Studies in the book trade : in honour of Graham Pollard / [edited by R. W. Hunt, I. G. Philip, R. J. Roberts].
- Oxford : Oxford Bibliographical Society, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 403 p., 4 leaves of plates, 12 p. of plates : ill., facsims., port. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325 .S89 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Writings of Graham Pollard": p. 379-386.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Great Britain -- History.Pollard, Graham.
- Carter, J. Graham Pollard.--Barker, N. Quiring and the binder.--Hobson, A. The iter italicum of Jean Matal.--Hunt, R. Donors of manuscripts to St. John's College, Oxford, during the Presidency of William Laud, 1611-1621.--Morgan, P. Letters relating to the Oxford book trade found in bindings in Oxford college libraries, c. 1611-1647.--Vaisey, D. G. Anthony Stephens.--Carter, H. Early accounts of the University Press, Oxford.--Harris, M. Newspaper distribution during Queen Anne's reign.--Nixon, H. Harleian bindings.--Belanger, T. Tonson, Wellington and the Shakespeare copyrights.--Fleeman, J. D. The revenue of a writer.--Barber, G. Pendred abroad.--Munby, A. N. L. Dibdin's reference library.--Rogers, D. Francis Duoce's manuscripts.--Dreyfus, J. and Isaac, P. C. G. William Bulmer's will.--Turner, M. Tillotson's Fiction Bureau.