Paget, J. Otho (John Otho), b. 1860, Horses, guns and dogs , 1903
- Horses, guns and dogs / by J. Otho Paget, George A.B. Dewar, A.B. Portman, and A. Innes Shand.
- New York : Longmans, Green, and Co. ; 1903.
London : George Allen, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 254 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1674Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Baskin 555: Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin. Bookseller's label: F. Loeser & Co., Brooklyn book store.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green cloth; gold lettering and decoration stamped on front cover and spine, black horseman and horse stamped on front cover. Color frontispiece, illustrations, color plates. Spine height: 7 5/8 inches.
Binding design signed with unidentified monogram: G.A.F.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate.Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate.Dogs.Firearms.Horses.Hunting.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1903.
Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- F. Loeser & Co.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.