Anne Gilchrist : her life and writings / edited by Herbert Harlakenden Gilchrist ; with a prefatory notice by William Michael Rossetti.
- London : T.F. Unwin, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 368 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4715 G5 Z6 1887 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Biography.Gilchrist, Anne Burrows, 1828-1885.
- Essays: An Englishwoman's estimate of Walt Whitman. Three glimpses of a New England village. A confession of faith.