Radcliffe, Richard, 1727-1793, Letters of Richard Radcliffe and John James of Queen's college, Oxford, 1755-83; with additions, notes, and appendices, 1888
- Letters of Richard Radcliffe and John James of Queen's college, Oxford, 1755-83; with additions, notes, and appendices. Ed. by Margaret Evans.
- Oxford, Printed for the Oxford historical society at the Clarendon press, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, , 306 p. fold. geneal. table. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 O98 R23 1888 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- The prefatory note, appendices, and the greater part of the notes are by J.R. Magrath. cf. Pref.
Includes letters by John James, Jr., and Jonathan Boucher.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)University of Oxford.