Bell, Malcolm, Sir Edward Burne-Jones,, 1910
- Sir Edward Burne-Jones, a record and review, by Malcolm Bell.
- London, G. Bell & sons, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 151 p. front., plates (part double) ports. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B92 B45 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Fourth edition...published Sept. 1898." Reissued, 1910.
"Chronological catalogue of finished pictures": p. -131.
"A list of the unfinished pictures sold at Christie's, July 16th and 18th, 1898": p. -133.
"List of cartoons for stained glass windows": p. -139.
- Subject Terms:
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898.