Handbook to the drawings and water-colours in the Department of Prints and Drawings, British Museum, by A.E. Popham ... With eight plat
- London, Printed by order of the Trustees, 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. viii pl. (incl. front.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC27 G7 L63 A525 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The British section was written by Edward Croft Murray and part of the Netherlands section by A.M. Hind. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
British Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings, Handbook to the drawings and water-colours in the Department of Prints and Drawings, British Museum,, 1939