IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Swinburne, Algernon Charles, 1837-1909, Selections from the poetical works of A.C. Swinburne , 
Selections from the poetical works of A.C. Swinburne / From the latest English edition of his works. Ed. by R.H. Stoddard.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : T.Y. Crowell & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 634 p. : front. (port.) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryPR5502 S7 1884 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN 2000 371: Presentation inscription to Helen Newell from Peter Newell, her father, dated the 18th of September, 1903; bookseller's label: Brentano's Booksellers & Stationers, Union Square, New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Newell, Helen -- Presentation inscription from P. Newell.Newell, Peter, 1862-1924 -- Presentation inscription to H. Newell.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Brentano's.