Publii Ovidii Nasonis Fastorum libri sex; the Fasti of Ovid, edited with a translation and commentary by Sir James George Frazer.
- London : Macmillan and co., ltd., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. 88 pl. (incl. facsims.) 2 fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPA6519 F2 1929 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Latin and English on opposite pages of vol. 1.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- v.1. Text and translation.--v.2. Commentary on books I and II.--v.3.Commentary on books III and IV.--v.4. Commentary on books V andVI.--v.5. Indices. Illustrations. Plans.