Treasures of illumination : English manuscripts of the fourteenth century, c. 1250 to 1400 / described by the Rev. Canon F. Harrison.
- London : The Studio ; 1937.
New York : The Studio Publications, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p., 24 leaves of plates : 24 col. ill.
- Reference LibraryND2940 .H37 1937 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Each plate accompanied by leaf with descriptive text, not included in the paging.
Photocopy. Atlanta, GA : Emory University Libraries, Preservation Office, 1989. 28 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Harrison, Frederick, b. 1884, Treasures of illumination , 1937