Treasures of illumination : English manuscripts of the fourteenth century, c. 1250 to 1400 / described by the Rev. Canon F. Harrison.
- London : The Studio ; 1937.
New York : The Studio Publications, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p., 24 leaves of plates : 24 col. ill.
- Reference LibraryND2940 .H37 1937 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each plate accompanied by leaf with descriptive text, not included in the paging.
Photocopy. Atlanta, GA : Emory University Libraries, Preservation Office, 1989. 28 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Harrison, Frederick, b. 1884, Treasures of illumination , 1937