De La Warr, Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th earl, 1817-1896, Historical notices of the parish of Withyham in the county of Sussex,, 1857
- Historical notices of the parish of Withyham in the county of Sussex, with a description of the church and Sackville chapel ...
- London, J. R. Smith; [etc., etc.] 1857.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 100 p. front., illus., 13 pl. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 W82 D45 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML Byzw 039r: Book-plate of C.B. (with coronet over initials).
BAC,REF DA690 W82 +D45 (LC): 29 cm.
Dedication signed: R. W. SW.
- Subject Terms:
- Sackville family.Withyham (England) -- History.Withyham Church.