Manners, Victoria, Lady, 1876-1933, Angelica Kauffmann, R. A.,, 
- Angelica Kauffmann, R. A., her life and her works, by Lady Victoria Manners and Dr. G. C. Williamson; with seventy-nine illustrations in colour and in black & white.
- London, J. Lane 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 1 l., 168 p. col. front., plates (part col.) ports., facsim. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 K218 M35 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This edition is limited to 1,000 copies for sale in Great Britain and the United States."
"a note on bibliography": p. 247.
- Subject Terms:
- Kauffmann, Angelica, 1741-1807.