A concise guide to the town and university of Cambridge in an introduction and four walks. Originally written by John Willis Clark.
- 9th ed., rev. throughout.
- Cambridge, Bowes & Bowes, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 192 p. illus., maps, plans. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF127 C52 1929 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Guidebooks.University of Cambridge.
YCBA Collections Search
Clark, John Willis, 1833-1910, A concise guide to the town and university of Cambridge, 1929