Clark, John Willis, 1833-1910, A concise guide to the town and university of Cambridge, 1929
- A concise guide to the town and university of Cambridge in an introduction and four walks. Originally written by John Willis Clark.
- 9th ed., rev. throughout.
- Cambridge, Bowes & Bowes, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 192 p. illus., maps, plans. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF127 C52 1929 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Guidebooks.University of Cambridge.