Journal of three voyages along the coast of China, in 1831, 1832 & 1833 : with notices of Siam, Corea, and the Loo-Choo Islands / by Charles Gützlaff ; to which is prefixed an Introductory essay on the policy, religion, etc., of China by the Rev. W. Ellis.
- London : Frederick Westley and A. H. Davis, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- vi, xciii p., 1 l., 450 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS709 G9 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by and after R. Sears.
Printed by R. Clay, Printer, Bread-Street-Hill.
Abbey, J. R. Travel 538
- Subject Terms:
- China -- Description and travel.Clay, R. -- Printer.Davis, A. H. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Missions -- ChinaSoutheast Asia -- Description and travel.Voyages and travelsWestley, Frederick -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Gützlaff, Karl Friedrich August, 1803-1851, Journal of three voyages along the coast of China, in 1831, 1832 & 1833 , 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.