Kerr, Robert, 1823-1904, The gentleman's house;, 1865
- The gentleman's house; or how to plan English residences, from the parsonage to the palace; with tables of accomodation and cost, and a series of selected plans. By Robert Kerr ...
- 2d ed., rev., with a supplement on works of alteration, and additional plates.
- London, J. Murray, 1865.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 464 p. illus., 45 plans (partly fold.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7110 K37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- History.