The art of landscape gardening, by Humphry Repton, esq., including his Sketches and hints on landscape gardening and Theory and practice of landscape gardening; ed. by John Nolen.
- Boston, Houghton, Mifflin and company, 1907.
New York, Houghton, Mifflin and company, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 252 p., 1 l. col. front., illus., XXII pl. (incl. maps, plans) 24 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB471 R46 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This is the first volume of a series of classics in landscape architecture which have been undertaken at the suggestion and with the coöperation of the American Society of Landscape Architects."
Designed by Bruce Rogers.
BEIN,GEN X178 R63 Z907R: Inscribed by Bruce Rogers. Bookplate of H.M. Hand.
- Subject Terms:
- Hand, Helena M. -- Bookplate.Landscape gardening.Rogers, Bruce, 1870-1957 -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Repton, Humphry, 1752-1818, The art of landscape gardening,, 1907