Richardson, Samuel, 1689-1761, Familiar letters on important occasions, 
- Familiar letters on important occasions. With an introd. by Brian W. Downs.
- New York, Dodd, Mead 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 252 p. facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3664 L4 1928 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes facsimile reproduction of t. p. of original ed., London, 1741: Letters written to and for particular friends, on the most important occasions ...
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social life and customs.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Letter writing.