Painting in England, 1700-1850, from the collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon : [exhibition at] Yale University Art Gallery, April 15-June 20, 1965.
- [s.l. : s.n., 1965] (London :
- Physical Description:
- 65 p. ; 22 cm & atlas (79 p. : chiefly ill. ; 17 x 23 cm.)
- Reference LibraryNot Available
- Catalogue by Basil Taylor.
Introduction signed: Andrew Carnduff Ritchie.
Introduction first shown in 1963 at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond.
- Subject Terms:
- Mellon, Paul -- Art collections.Mellon, Paul, Mrs -- Art collections.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Yale University. Art Gallery, Painting in England, 1700-1850, from the collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon , 1965] (London :