Hoppner, John, 1758-1810, Bygone beauties, [18--]
- Bygone beauties: "A select series of ten portraits of ladies of rank and fashion," from paintings by John Hoppner ... engraved by Charles Wilkin; annotated by Andrew W. Tuer ...
- London, Field & Tuer [etc.,]; [18--]
New York, Scribner & Welford [18--]
- Physical Description:
- 5 nos. in 1 v. ports. 46 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 18Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits.Hoppner, John, 1758-1810.Women -- Portraits.