Forster collection. A catalogue of paintings, manuscripts, autograph letters, pamphlets, etc., bequeathed by John Foster, esq., LL. D., with indexes.
- London, Printed for H.M. Stationery off. by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1893
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., 261 p., 1 l. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1151 F7 A54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: Science and art department of the Committee of council on education, South Kensington museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Autographs -- Catalogs.Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Pamphlets -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
South Kensington Museum. Forster Collection, Forster collection, 1893