Forster collection. A catalogue of paintings, manuscripts, autograph letters, pamphlets, etc., bequeathed by John Foster, esq., LL. D., with indexes.
- London, Printed for H.M. Stationery off. by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1893
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., 261 p., 1 l. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1151 F7 A54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- At head of title: Science and art department of the Committee of council on education, South Kensington museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Autographs -- Catalogs.Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Pamphlets -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
South Kensington Museum. Forster Collection, Forster collection, 1893