Characteristics of British palaces, in the olden time / the letter-press description by Mrs. S.C. Hall ; the plates drawn on stone by Joseph Nash, author of "Mansions in England in the olden time.".
- [London] : M.A. Nattali, 23, Bedford Street, Covent Garden, 
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 36 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA28.1 .H35 1838+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Verse and prose anecdotes of British royalty.
All plates, except the frontispiece, have imprint: "London : Published October 27th [or, 27th Oct.] 1838 by Ackermann & Co."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt- and blind-stamped red cloth.
MUDD WE 3115: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.Palaces -- Great Britain.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
YCBA Collections Search
Hall, S. C., Mrs., 1800-1881, Characteristics of British palaces, in the olden time , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.