Thoroughbred types, 1900-1925;, 1926
- Thoroughbred types, 1900-1925; photographic portraits of notable racehorses, steeplechase and cross-country horses, hunters and polo ponies, with descriptive texts by W. S. Vosburgh, Charles D. Lanier, Frank J. Bryan and James C. Cooley.
- New York : Priv. print, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 277 p. illus. 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2260Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Henry H. Saylor ... secretary to the committee in charge."--Pref.
"Sponsored by the National steeplechase and hunt association and the Masters of foxhounds association of America."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 349
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original leather.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.