Sixteenth-century printing types of the Low Countries. [By] H.D.L. Vervliet. [Translated from the Dutch manuscript by Harry Carter] With a foreword by Harry Carter.
- Amsterdam, Menno Hertzberger 
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 366 p. illus. (incl. facsims., part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ161 V4713 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML,AOB: "Corrigenda" slip inserted.
Bibliography: p. xxiii-xxv.
- Subject Terms:
- Printing -- Netherlands -- History.Printing -- Specimens.
YCBA Collections Search
Vervliet, Hendrik D. L, Sixteenth-century printing types of the Low Countries,