Central Italy and Rome : handbook for travellers / by Karl Baedeker; with 19 maps, 55 plans and views, and the arms of the popes since 1417.
- 15th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1909.
New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- lxxxii, 527 p. fold. front., illus., plates (part fold.) maps (part fold.) plans (part fold) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG416 B32 1909 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Appended: Indexes of streets and plan of Rome (23 p. 4 fold plans)
The earlier editions were issued as part 2 of "Italy; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker".
Bibliography: p. lxxxi-lxxxii.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Guidebooks.Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Central Italy and Rome , 1909