Knebworth, Edward Anthony James Lytton, Viscount, 1903-1933, Boxing;, 1931
- Boxing; a guide to modern methods, by Viscount Knebworth, with a contributions by W. Childs ... with over fifty illustrations.
- London, Seeley, Service & co. ltd., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 287 p. illus., 50 plates (incl. front., ports.) diagrs. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1243Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN: Original wrappers; autographed by Ian L. Brown; owned by Herbert B. Lazarus.
Includes a history of boxing, a discussion of training and various sets of rules.
Hartley, R.A. Boxing books, 1156
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume XI. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Boxing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Boxing -- History.Boxing -- Rules.Boxing -- Training.Boxing.Brown, Ian L. -- Autograph.Lazarus, Herbert B. -- Ownership.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.