IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Knebworth, Edward Anthony James Lytton, Viscount, 1903-1933, Boxing;, 1931
Boxing; a guide to modern methods, by Viscount Knebworth, with a contributions by W. Childs ... with over fifty illustrations.
- London, Seeley, Service & co. ltd., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 287 p. illus., 50 plates (incl. front., ports.) diagrs. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1243Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN: Original wrappers; autographed by Ian L. Brown; owned by Herbert B. Lazarus.
Includes a history of boxing, a discussion of training and various sets of rules.
Hartley, R.A. Boxing books, 1156
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume XI. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Boxing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Boxing -- History.Boxing -- Rules.Boxing -- Training.Boxing.Brown, Ian L. -- Autograph.Lazarus, Herbert B. -- Ownership.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.