Windsor old and new, by T. Eustace Harwood ... with sixty illustrations after old prints and drawings ...
- London, Printed for the author, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 411,  p. front., illus. (plan) plates, ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 W76 H37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "400 copies of this book have been printed."
SML,Y Byzw 32f: "This is number 374."
- Subject Terms:
- Windsor (Berkshire, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Harwood, Thomas Eustace, Windsor old and new,, 1929