Evelyn, John, 1620-1706, Extracts from the diaries and correspondence of John Evelyn and Samuel Pepys relating to engraving,, 1915
- Extracts from the diaries and correspondence of John Evelyn and Samuel Pepys relating to engraving, with notes by Howard C. Levis.
- London, Ellis, 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 166 p., 1 l. front., illus. (incl. ports., facsims.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE440 .E8 1915 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Illus. t.-p.
Two hundred and fifty copies printed.
- Introductory note.--Extracts from Evelyn's Diary, and notes thereon.--Extracts from Pepys's Diary, and notes thereon.--Extracts from the correspondence of Evelyn and Pepys, and notes thereon.--John Evelyn's etchings.--Bookplates of Evelyn and Pepys.--Portraits of John and Mary Evelyn and Samuel and Elizabeth Pepys.--Frontispieces and illustrations.--Bibliography.--Postscript.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- England -- History.Engraving -- History.