Casanova in England : being the account of the visit to London in 1763-4 of Giacomo Casanova, chevalier de Seingalt; his schemes, enterprises & amorous adventures, with a description of the nobility, gentry & fashionable courtesans whom he encountered, as told by himself / edited by Horace Bleackley. With seventeen illustrations.
- London : John Lane the Bodley Head Ltd., 
Edinburgh : T. and A. Constable Ltd., printers, Edinburgh.
- Physical Description:
- x pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 284 pages, 17 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryD285.8 C4 B6 1923 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Advertisement, following page 284.
- Subject Terms:
- Biography -- 18th century.Casanova, Giacomo, 1725-1798.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Mills, Duncan -- Autograph.
- Publishers' advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
Bleackley, Horace, 1868-1931, Casanova in England ,