The Complete Newgate calendar;, 1926
- The Complete Newgate calendar; being Captain Charles Johnson's General history of the lives and adventures of the most famous highwaymen, murderers, street-robbers and account of the voyages and plunders of the most nototious pyrates, 1734; Captian Alexander Smith's Compleat history of the lives and robberies of the most notorious highwaymen, footpads, shop-lifts and cheats, 1719; The Tyburn chronicle, 1768; the malefactors' register, 1796; George Borrow's Celebrated trials, 1825; The Newgate calendar, by Andrew Knapp and William Baldwin, 1826; Camden Pelham 's Chronicles of crime, 1841; etc. Collated and edited with some append ices by J. L. Rayner and G.T. Crook ..
- London, Privately printed for the Navarre society limited, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. fronts., plates, ports. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryHV6945 C65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Vols. 2-5 collated and edited, with some appendices, by G.T. Crook.