Cairns, Huntington, 1904-, The limits of art;, 
- The limits of art; poetry and prose chosen by ancient and modern critics.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 1473 p. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each selection is given in its original language and is accompanied by a transmission and a critics estimate.
- Subject Terms:
- Criticism.Literature -- Collections.