Festival designs by Inigo Jones. An exhibition of drawings for scenery and costumes for the court masques of James I and Charles I. Introduction and catalogue by Roy Strong. Foreword by Thomas S. Wragg. Circulated by the International Exhibitions Foundation [shown at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, Conn., and other places]
- [New Haven, Yale University, 1967]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) illus. 22 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J69 S77 1967 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 129: Paperbound. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. Bookplate: Given in memory of Carl Purington Rollins, Yale University Library. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 927: Paperbound. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Composition by The Stinehour Press; Printed by The Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Chatsworth (England). Devonshire Collection.Costume -- Great Britain.Festivals -- Great Britain.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Jones, Inigo, 1573-1652 -- Exhibitions..Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery.
YCBA Collections Search
Festival designs by Inigo Jones, 1967]