Festival designs by Inigo Jones. An exhibition of drawings for scenery and costumes for the court masques of James I and Charles I. Introduction and catalogue by Roy Strong. Foreword by Thomas S. Wragg. Circulated by the International Exhibitions Foundation [shown at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, Conn., and other places]
- [New Haven, Yale University, 1967]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) illus. 22 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J69 S77 1967 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 129: Paperbound. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. Bookplate: Given in memory of Carl Purington Rollins, Yale University Library. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 927: Paperbound. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Composition by The Stinehour Press; Printed by The Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Chatsworth (England). Devonshire Collection.Costume -- Great Britain.Festivals -- Great Britain.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Jones, Inigo, 1573-1652 -- Exhibitions..Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery.
YCBA Collections Search
Festival designs by Inigo Jones, 1967]