Wiltshire. The topographical collections of John Aubrey, F. R. S., A. D. 1659-70, with illustrations. Corrected and enlarged by John Edward Jackson ... Pub. by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society.
- Devizes, Printed and sold for the Society by H. Bull; 1862.
London, Longman & co., 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., xiii, 491,  p. front., illus., 44 pl., port., plans, fold. facsim., fold. geneal. tab. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 W7 A82 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Wiltshire (England) -- Antiquities.Wiltshire (England) -- Genealogy.
YCBA Collections Search
Aubrey, John, 1626-1697, Wiltshire, 1862