Georgian Society (Dublin, Ireland), Records of eighteenth-century domestic architecture and decoration in Dublin, 1909-1913]
Records of eighteenth-century domestic architecture and decoration in Dublin.
- [Dublin Printed for the Society at the Dublin University Press by Ponsonby & Gibbs, 1909-1913]
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. illus. (part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7338 D8 G46 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue of Georgian houses in Ireland": v. 5, p. -107.
Vol. V has title:Records of eighteenth century domestic architecture and decoration in Ireland.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Ireland -- Dublin.Architecture, Georgian -- Ireland -- Dublin.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- Ireland -- Dublin.Dublin (Ireland) -- Social life and customs.