London Houses from 1660 to 1820; a consideration of their architecture and detail, by A.E. Richardson and C. Lovett Gill; illustrated by drawings and photographs specially taken.
- London, B. T. Batsford, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 87 p. incl. front. illus. (incl. plans) XCVIII pl. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7332 A1 R53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Diagram map of streets and squares showing the principal districts illustrated and their relation to each other" on lining papers.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
Richardson, A. E. (Albert Edward), Sir, 1880-1964, London Houses from 1660 to 1820;, 1911