London Houses from 1660 to 1820; a consideration of their architecture and detail, by A.E. Richardson and C. Lovett Gill; illustrated by drawings and photographs specially taken.
- London, B. T. Batsford, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 87 p. incl. front. illus. (incl. plans) XCVIII pl. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7332 A1 R53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Diagram map of streets and squares showing the principal districts illustrated and their relation to each other" on lining papers.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
Richardson, A. E. (Albert Edward), Sir, 1880-1964, London Houses from 1660 to 1820;, 1911