Boutell, Charles, 1812-1877, Monumental brasses and slabs , 1847
- Monumental brasses and slabs : an historical and descriptive notice of the incised monumental memorials of the Middle Ages with numerous illustrations / by Charles Boutell.
- London : G. Bell, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 235,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1842 .B7 1847Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The contents of this volume were read, for the most part, at the meetings of the St. Alban's Architectural Society ... in the year 1847."
Printed by I. Shrimpton, Oxford.
Illustrations by J.R. Jobbins.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, George -- Publisher.Brasses -- Great Britain.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain.Shrimpton, I. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1847.
Lithographs -- 1847.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.