Du Maurier, George, 1834-1896, Trilby , 1895
- Trilby : a novel / by George Du Maurier, author of "Peter Ibbetson" ; with illustrations by the author.
- New York : Harper, 1895.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 464 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4634 .T7 1895Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Six hundred copies printed. No. 176." (SMLY)
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gold-stamped beige cloth. Inscribed: Catherine M. Clark from Alfred A.J. Clark, May 6, 1922.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, Alfred A. J. -- Pres. insc. to Catherine M. Clark, 1922 May 6.Clark, Catherine M. -- Pres. insc. from Alfred A.J. Clark, 1922 May 6.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1895.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.