Bibliography of eighteenth century art and illustrated books; beinga guide to collectors of illustrated works in English and French of the period; by J. Lewine. With thirty-five plates, giving specimens of the work of the artists of the time.
- London, S. Low, Marston & company, limited, 1898.
- Physical Description:
- xv p., 1 l. , 615 p. 35 pl. (incl. facsims.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1023 L48 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Edition limited to 1000 copies royal 8vo. 100 copies imp. 8vo., edition deluxe."
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- History -- 18th century -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewine, J, Bibliography of eighteenth century art and illustrated books;, 1898